精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Tears On Your Anorak It's a classic situation Boy meets girl meets new temptation go I demand an explanation But you keep losing concentration so So you tell him those little white lies again Saw you dancing with the strangest guys again I can tell by the tears on your anorak That you're n-n-never ever c-c-coming back I can tell by the tears on your anorak That you're n-n-never ever c-c-coming back It took time till I discovered He was not your older brother no You keep calling me your lover But I'm just your undercover friend So you're crying those plastic tears again Save them for all your would be friends I can tell by the tears on your anorak That you're n-n-never ever c-c-coming back I can tell by the tears on your anorak That you're n-n-never ever c-c-coming back-ack-ack... I just can't take no more Come on, come on It's a classic situation Boy meets girl meets new temptation go, go! I demand an explanation You keep losing concentration so, so! So you're telling those little white lies again Save them for all your would be friends I can tell by the tears on your anorak That you're n-n-never ever c-c-coming back I can tell by the tears on your anorak That you're n-n-never ever c-c-coming back Never coming back! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.195.3