精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《chuq1104 (新一代開山怪)》之銘言: : 如題....這首"What A Difference A Day Makes" : 請問有人有歌詞嗎?我找了好久都找不到耶@@ : 希望有人可以提供...謝謝喔^^ What a Diff'rence a Day Makes Dinah Washington What a diff'rence a day makes Twenty-four little hours Brought the sun and the flowers Where there used to be rain My yesterday was blue, dear Today I'm part of you, dear My lonely nights are through, dear Since you said you were mine What a diff'rence a day makes There's a rainbow before me Skies above can't be stormy Since that moment of bliss, that thrilling kiss It's heaven when you Find romance on your menu What a diff'rence a day makes And the difference is you What a diff'rence a day makes There's a rainbow before me Skies above can't be stormy Since that moment of bliss, that thrilling kiss It's heaven when you Find romance on your menu What a diff'rence a day makes And the difference is you. -- 10 生活娛樂館 生活, 娛樂, 心情 4 BoyMeetsGirl 男女 Σ男女大不同 → 性板/男同志/女同志 2 feminine_sex 男女 ◎女性性版本週議題:酸甜苦辣談初吻 溫馨的女性性版 歡迎光臨! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.70.253.11