精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Ahh Ahh Tell me you like it Ahh Ahh Tell me you like it You say you found yourself a new sound The shit's loaded and they're ready to go A bit too much just like the old sound Already heard it for the 'hundredth time One hundred more, another same sound Running them off of the machine that you know It sounds sublime, they're breaking new ground They should have another hit this time Come on You should just leave it alone It doesn't have any soul Just like a feeling you've known And stop pretending to know As the countless numbers hunger for world wild renown All the pimping sons of plunder will roll up their sleeves All searching for the answers they don't even care to know Give it to me Give it to me You like that? I'm still surrounded by the new sound I've had enough and I'm ready to go A stranglehold throughout the world now The new obsession will fade in time I fear reminder of the past now Oh come on I feel like I'm ready to go Their naughty minds have left a mess now I think you've given us a few this time Come on You should just leave it alone It doesn't have any soul Just like a feeling you've known And stop pretending to know As the countless numbers hunger for world wild renown All the pimping sons of plunder will roll up their sleeves All searching for the answers they don't even care to know Give it to me Give it to me You like that? As it's blown apart, hundreds throw away Makes me question just what I believe Brothers throw apart, mindless drones enslaved Makes me search for an answer I don't want to know It's like a plague from below Killing all that I know One hundred voices the same Drench their sorrow with fame As the countless numbers hunger for world wild renown All the pimping sons of plunder will roll up their sleeves All searching for the answers they don't even care to know Give it to me Give it to me As the countless numbers hunger for world wild renown All the pimping sons of plunder will roll up their sleeves All searching for the answers they don't even care to know Give it to me Give it to me You like that? Tell me you like it Tell me you like it Tell me you like it -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.92.140