精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《kzero0 ()》之銘言: : ※ 引述《Briller (堅持作單純的小孩)》之銘言: : : http://0rz.net/cf0ng : : 不知道這樣有沒有違反版規@@ : : 我前幾天在廣播上聽到的 : : 覺得很好聽 可是就是不知道是誰唱的? 歌名是什麼? : : 這個錄音檔是我從廣播錄下來的 : : 前面那首是 羅比威廉斯的 Superme : : 請問後面那首是? : shout shout let it all out : these are the things i can do without : come on i'm talking to you : come on : 這首 sweetbox(女)有唱過 : 好像叫shout 吧 SHOUT 2000 By: Disturbed Shout, shout let it all out These are the things I can live without C'mon im a talking to you so C'mon Shout, shout let it all out These are the things I can live without C'mon im a talking to you so C'mon In violence eyes, you shouldnt have to sell your soul In black and white, they really really outta know Those wandering minds, they took you for a working whore Its been good bye, you should have jump for joy You shouldnt have to Shout, shout let it all out These are the things I can live without C'mon im a talking to you so C'mon They gave you life, and in return you gave them hell As cold as ice, I hope we live to tell the tale I hope we live to Shout, shout let it all out These are the things I can live without C'mon im a talking to you so C'mon Would you never shout Got a feeling your never gonna let it all out Will you never shout Got a felling your never gonna let it all out Will you never shout Got a felling your never gonna let it all out Will you never shout Got a feeling your never gonna let it And when you've taken down your guard If I could really change you mind I'd love to really break your heart I'd really love to Shout, shout let it all out These are the things I can live without C'mon im a talking to you so C'mon I'd really love to Shout, shout let it all out These are the things I can live without C'mon im a talking to you so C'mon Shout ! Shout ! C'mon now lemme shout shout lemme C'mon now lemme shout shout SHOUT ! C'mon now lemme shout shout lemme C'mon now lemme shout shout SHOUT ! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.132.112.17 ※ 編輯: Briller 來自: 220.132.112.17 (05/19 20:24)