精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Sean Kingston, hey J.R., Paula Hey, Haha Sean Kingston, Paula D-ah Uh, yeah There's nothin' in this world There's not another girl that can satisfy my needs There's nothin' in this world There's not another boy that can make me feel so sweet, yeah 'Cause my love life's so right When she holds me so tight, how she kiss me goodnight 'Cause he fills up my life Like the sun, he shines bright Boy, come with me now The first time me meet her Yes, my seniorita me never want to leave her no cuz the girl looks sweet nothin compare And me really wanna take her home 'Cause she look nice, yes, she is one of a kind When I look up in her eyes Yes, she got me mesmerized Picture perfect, like a Kodak moment When she kiss me goodnight, and she feelin up on me We've been there from the chum never front Never stunt, never done what an average girl done And I can tell by her body language She feels my emotions and got me anxious, so That's me type Yup, me love me my angel And me really have to let her know She's the woman of my life, and yes she shines bright So let the chorus go There's nothin' in this world There's not another girl that can satisfy my needs There's nothin' in this world There's not another boy that can make me feel so sweet, yeah 'Cause my love life's so right When she holds me so tight, how she kiss me goodnight 'Cause he fills up my life Like the sun, he shines bright Boy, come with me now Saw you from across the room Lookin so fly, gotta talk to you, yeah Didn't take a sec to see That you're the only one who wanna rescue me I, I can't lie Boy, you're my type of guy And there's nothin' in this world That can stop me from loving you Stop, stop me from loving you Girl you put me in a good mood and me love the way you flex too We can chill girl after school, school 'Cause I ain't trippin girl, it's up to you And since then, we've been inseperable 'Cause I did everything to get next to you Since day one, you know I stay true So ever since then, it's been me and my boo There's nothin' in this world There's not another girl that can satisfy my needs There's nothin' in this world There's not another boy that can make me feel so sweet, yeah 'Cause my love life's so right When she holds me so tight, how she kiss me goodnight 'Cause he fills up my life Like the sun, he shines bright Boy, come with me now There's nothin' in this world There's nothin' in this world There's nothin', there's nothin' There's nothin', there's nothin' There's nothin' in this world There's nothin' in this world There's nothin', there's nothin' There's nothin', there's nothin' There's nothin' in this world There's nothin' in this world There's nothin', there's nothin' There's nothin', there's nothin' There's nothin' in this world There's nothin' in this world There's nothin', there's nothin' There's nothin', there's nothin' There's nothin' in this world There's not another girl that can satisfy my needs There's nothin' in this world There's not another boy that can make me feel so sweet, yeah 'Cause my love life's so right When she holds me so tight, how she kiss me goodnight 'Cause he fills up my life Like the sun, he shines bright Boy, come with me now Uh huh Like that JR There's nothin' Ha, ha, ha Paula Kingston Number one There's nothin' Let's go, come on -- 文字吶喊 聲嘶力竭 http://www.wretch.cc/blog/hanzup -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.68.80