精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Artist: Case Song: Shoulda Known Better Lyrics : (Yeah, Yeah) Ghost K and case Yeah Been around the world ladies come and go still i tell myself that you weren't one of those that's what i did for being in your life I'm not upset tried to love you tried to please you never made a difference i see (shoulda known better) I feel so dumb made you love one never made a difference i see (shoulda known better) Such a perfect love or so i thought it was but you were lovin' you, girl instead of lovin' us that's what i did for being in your life I'm not upset girl, I can't believe how much i really loved you and I really don't believe how much i cared so i guess i made a fool out of myself but believe me, It wont happen again Your part of me son you let me jump in Case we do the same shit girl watcha talkin' about girl stopped this young thief from eatin' pork now she on the phone hollerin' you want child support 2 bad i aint got no cream and the kids they go and get it cos she wished she'd get it she go and spend it and that's what i get just for lovin' no more got me feeling like a stranger when i walk in the door lookin' at me like it's my fault, with devious thoughts in the back of her head wishin' the kids were on morphine get laid off or get sprayed off lose my face but i refuse like a plane I'm a take off Induce my career now that i'm alone I think without stress fo the moment Case Y'know I'm a ____ when i love i love too hard __ tried to love you tried to please you never made a difference i see (shoulda known better) I feel so dumb made you love one never made a difference i see (shoulda known better) I can't believe how much i really loved you and I really don't believe how much i cared so i guess i made a fool out of myself but believe me, It wont happen again tried to love you tried to please you never made a difference i see (shoulda known better) I feel so dumb made you love one never made a difference i see (shoulda known better) [Repeat till Fade] -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.120.239.1