精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Shadow Of Love live my life like a runaway I hide my dreams in a special place I'm waiting here for my prince to come To save me from the darkness I count the nights, I count the days The ways, yeah Don't wanna fight, it would be in vain So in vain, so in vain I can run but I can't hide It's because... I'm living in the shadow of love Yeah, yeah To me you are the only one I dream of I'm living in the shadow of love Your love surrounds me, it's everywhere It is my shelter, it is my air A moon eclipse and a burning sun Make a shade just for me For you I wait forever and a day Yes I would To be there if your love should come my way My way I can run but I can't hide It's because... I'm living in the shadow of love Yeah To me you are the only one I dream of I'm living in the shadow of love Too many nights, too many days I've hidden from the sun And though I've tried to break away You hold a leash just too strong I love you in the shadow of love I can run but I can't hide It's because... I'm living in the shadow of love Yeah To me you are the only one I dream of Cause I'm living in the shadow of love It's because... living in the shadow of love Shadow of love, yeah I can run but I can't hide It's because... the shadow of love Shadow of love -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.128.28.121