精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Now I seen piaces faces , things you ain't never thought about thinking If you ain't peeped then you must be drinking and smoking Pretending that you loc'n but your broken Let me get you open Now little Timmy got hid dipoma and little Jimmy got life and Tarnika around yhe corner just took her first hit off the pipe The other Hornies shot the other hommie and ran off with his money And when the oyher homies heard about it they thought that it was funny But who's the dummy . Cause now you done lost a hustler And down ass brother done been replaced by busts And though I got love for you I know I can't bust you Cause my crew is rolling hummers And you crew is rolling dusters And just because of that you act like you don't like the brotha no more Uh , I guess that's just the way it goes I ain't trying to preach but your mind ain't prepared I'll C U get there (chorus) I'll C U when U get there , if you wanna get there C U when U get there More temptations than faith I guess we living the day I seen a man get swept off his feet by a boy with an AK The situations so twisted Everybody getting' lifted I'm just trying to take care of my kids And handle my business Cause it's way to serious So ypu to pay close attention So you don't get caught slipping When it comes to do all the gettin' Life is a big game So you got to play it with a big heart Some of us gotta run a little faster Cause We gotta later start But I'll be a fool to surrender When I knoe I can be a contender And if everybody is a sinner , then everybody can be winner No matter you rag color Deep down we are all brothers And regarsless of the times Somebody up there still love us I'm a scuffle and a struggler till I'm breathless and weak I've done strived my whole life to make it to the mountain peak Always keep reaching , you sure to grab on to something I'll be there when you get there Waiting with the sounds bumping (repeated Chorus ) You need to lossen up and live a little And if you got kids let them knoe how you feel And for you oen sake give a little Oh you don't want to hear that Too busy trying to stack keep up the Joneses Taking advantage of your own The realest homie that you've been knowing for the longest But some ain't missing a good thing until it's gone Coul've built an empire if not for the jealousy that divided us We prefer to keep our eyes shut to what's right When it's something involved that we desire So hold ya head up high if ya poor and righteous I know times seem strife and problems seem endless But in times of despair we gotta pull ourselves together and if ya feel ya out of the game Then you need to back in it Cause it's worse than a quitter Ya gotta face responsibility one day my brotha So gather up yo pity And yurn it into ambition And put ya vehicle in drive and stop by my side ( chorus ) Coolio's Outro: As we walk down the road of our destiny And the time comed to choose which shall it be The wide and crocked or the straight and narrow We got our voice to give and one life to live Stand up for something or lay down in the game Listen to the song that we sing It's up to you to make your peace I guess I'll see you when you see me ( chorus ) -- 妳我就像飄進歲月飛揚的旋律 妳有妳的遠方 我有我的足跡 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.m8.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: ip85-84.dorm.tm