精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
From Froever Let It Be Me Ooh...make it right Let me be the one to Ooh...make it right I wanna be the one to Ooh...make it right Let me be the one Ooh...make it right Every hour of every day that's when I think about you Girl ane there's so much that I wanna say so much I wanna do Cuz everytime that I've seen you lately Got on that look saying I'm lonely, girl And you know that it doesn't have ti be that way Listen to the words I say, Now damage help me sing it Chorus If you're gonna love somebody Let it be me If you're gonna need somebody Let it be me If you wanna love a happy life Let me be the one girl If you're gonna love somebody Let it be me If you're gonna need somebody Let it be me If you wanna live a happy life Let me be the one girl I can make it right tonight Chorus Tell me who caused you so much pain To make you think you won't love again Lady why can't you see that I need your love And you need some loving from me Girl it drives me crazy having to know that we're both so lonely Girl you should know that it doesn't have to be that way If you're listening to the words I say Now fellas help me sing it Chorus You got something special Lady you're my angel Girl it can be wrong if it feels this strong Let me be the one I can love you Let me be the one I can never hirt you Who else could deserve you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: Elena.fdorm2.nc