精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
From Forever Love Lady I like the way, I like the way, I like the way You see, I like the way what you work it on me I like the way that you work it on me yeah The way that you work it on me Love the way that you work it on me Chorus You're a love lady, a love lady A love lady that three times a lady You're a love lady, a love lady A love lady, three times a lady You've got that special recipe Love you like cooked food, baby I wanna taste you, an apetite is rising I'm realizing the girl I have before me Ain't nothing but the real thing, lady I wanna take you home with me Calm your insecurities, changing it to love with ease If you please To the bone, eh when we are alone I'll take you to the love zone, yeah Chorus You're a love lady, a love lady, A love lady, three times a lady You're a love lady, a love lady A love lady, three times a lady You've got emotions changing hand, women to man, yeah, baby Like chain reactions, so watch the flex If it's alright, alright, alright I hold you so tight, so tight, so tight We'll party all night When we're thru gonna do you damn right, sound that you like, yeah Later on I'm gonna prove my love Ecstacy rising to the skies above What in the world am I thinking of Holding it down with your pure good stuff To the bone, when we are alone I know I can take you to the love zone Chorus Party on, til the break of dawn In the morning we'll creat a quiet storm Party on, til the break of dawn In the morning we'll creat a quiet storm Chorus I don't feel this, feel this, everyday I only feel this way, when you're with me I don't feel this Feel this, everyday I only feel this way, when you're with me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: Elena.fdorm2.nc