精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
From Forever Anything Rap How do you like This playboy like my honeys drenched in christian lacrox or iceberg That's my word little ceas Please, honeys, lebonese, Japanese, Portuges Long or straight hair, nappy with beads or to the curb Let E'm dream, no mean You have anything in this world except cream If you could have something Anything that you wanted tell me girl what would it be There's no limits to do anything that you want to You could have everything you need Rise I've been waiting all my life to have someone to talk to So tell me now could it be taht I've found someone for me Chorus When I see your smile, I'm walking on a cloud I would do anything to have you near me When I see your face, it makes my heart race I would do anything to have you near, my baby Give me some time to feel you what's on my mind I have so many things that I want to say I wanna see you, be a part of what you do in every way You btighten up my day Rise I've been waiting all my life to have someone to talk to So teel me now could it be that I've found someone for me Chorus You know that I could do anything Anything, anything, girl I would do anything Rap First thing I do Get the benz from frank Pockets on E Take a trip to the bank, put some hundreds in my pocket Cuz I know how you get Magnums of dom perri keeps your lips wet Don't forget the phillies, I'm admring your toes to your achilles Armni don little ceas, as I twist the cariage by the end of the day She's talking marriage White picket fences and baby cariages -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: Elena.fdorm2.nc