精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
From Forever Storyteller Chorus Telling all those lies, using alibi's You're a story teller Playing all your games You're the one to blame you're a story teller Two whole year I've wasted and five months to the day Listening to you say you love me And you'll never go away Took my heart for granted, then cut me to the bone Never touch I'd see the moment when I'm standing here along Blew away my time thinking you were mine Little did I know that you were creeping on the side All the things you said messing up my head How could you say you loved meif that's not what you meant Telling all those lies, using alibi's You're a story teller Playing all you games you're the one to blame You're a story teller Like a little baby, I put my trust in you You were my oueen, my lady You even hong out with my crew I should have asked more questions, when you said you had to go But like a fool I let you Even know you were a goe When you're out at night, he's there by your side Though you said you're with your girlfriends I knew it was a lie When you're in my bad, I can smile that scent Which man could get so close girl If you were where you said Chorus Day and night, night and day night You're the only one storyteller -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: Elena.fdorm2.nc