精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(Savage/Elliott) Union Jack is back with a hole in his head He's gettin' badly burned every time He's laughin' at me and dancin' on my sneakers And his sixties songs are blowin' up my speakers I say you got no respect Respect for authority You're just plan your dirty tricks And then come cryin' to me Hit and run, hit and run It's just a hit and run Another hit and run Oh bring it down Oh you bring it down I say you got no respect Respect for authority You're just playin' your dirty tricks And then come cryin' to me Hit and run, hit and run It's just a hit and run Another hit and run Hit it, oh Ooh bring it down, ooh way down I said you ain't got no respect I said you ain't got no respect No you ain't got no respect And you hit me when I'm down Hit and run, hit and run It's just another hit and run I said it's just another hit and run Oh yeah, hit and run Oh yeah, hit and run Oh yeah, hit and run Oh yeah, hit and run Oh yeah, hit and run Oh yeah, hit and run It's just another hit and run Hit and run -- 我的部落格: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wildflower -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.60.142