精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Dierks Bentley - Last Call Early in the afternoon Is the only time my mind is clear To think of you and the love we knew It's a memory I hold so dear Now we're apart I've got a broken heart The tears fall so sincere I know it's wrong but before too long It's gonna be whiskey and beer Last call for alcohol still ringin' in my head You must've ordered two more double shots From the shape that you're in There ain't no stoppin', my bar hoppin' I should've stayed home instead Last call for alcohol still ringin' in my head You've got to stop the way you're living You better change your short life ways Smokin', drinkin' and lovin' You're just numberin' your days Though I know what I need to do If I could just turn around today But her memory catches up with me And this bar stool's where I'll stay Last call for alcohol still ringin' in my head You must've ordered two more double shots From the shape that you're in There ain't no stoppin', my bar hoppin' I should've stayed home instead Last call for alcohol still ringin' in my head Last call for alcohol still ringin' in my head You must've ordered two more double shots From the shape that you're in There ain't no stoppin', my bar hoppin' I should've stayed home instead Last call for alcohol still ringin' in my head Last call for alcohol still ringin' in my head -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.204.142