精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Dierks Bentley - Life on the Run She never knew my name Least not the one my Daddy gave me I took off the way I came Moonlight reflecting off the chrome She didn't want my story, so I didn't have to lie If I loved her it was only for a night Chorus: Living life on the run You can't give your heart to no one Your only friend is the setting sun I didn't do what they said I done I gotta stay one step ahead Or one of these days I'm gonna wake up dead Dropped in my tracks by a bullet from a lawman's gun Oh, you can't rest a minute When you're living life on the run The white lines on the road That's the only trail I leave behind me Been chasing highline poles Ever since the night I skipped out of town Somewhere in the distance is where I need to be All I care about right now is speed Chorus: Living life on the run You can't give your heart to no one Your only friend is the setting sun I didn't do what they said I done I gotta stay one step ahead Or one of these days I'm gonna wake up dead Dropped in my tracks by a bullet from a lawman's gun Oh, you can't rest a minute When you're living life on the run Here they come now, gotta lay low Done bent the law till the law got broke Here they come now, gotta lay low Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa Here they come now, they're closing in Pack of blood hounds gonna catch my scent Here they come now, now I'm gone again Yeah Living life on the run You can't give your heart to no one You can't rest a minute when you're living life on the run No, you can't rest a minute when your living life On the run -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.204.142