精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Dierks Bentley - Here She Comes Here she comes, down the road Ratting the gravel with the radio Kicking out, some loud, honky tonk song Here we go, buckle up Put us both together in a pick up truck Gonna be, memories, all night long Might get wild I know But here she comes, here we go [Chorus] Ready or not When she pulls the trigger I'm a load of buckshot One little kiss It's a match to the fuse, the last bell at school A kick to the bull at the rodeo Here she comes, here we go Here she come, with a plan Said she heard about a joint with a country band Where they play, George Strait, that's all Here we go, walking in She's making every hat in the whole place spin Around, checking out, that walk Girls wish she'd just stay home But here she comes, here we go [Chorus] Here she comes, with that look Mmmm that says she'd rather be alone and that's all it took Here we go, out to that spot Where we turn on the radio and the headlights off Now she's moving in real close Here she comes, here we go Ready or not When she pulls the trigger I'm a load of buckshot One little kiss It's a match to the fuse, the last bell at school -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.204.142