精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Dierks Bentley - You Hold Me Together By now I shoulda been broken On the rocks of rising life's ocean Just another ship lost at sea By now I shoulda been scattered In the wind of my lonesome travels Like a thousand dandelion seeds And I shoulda come unraveled At the seams like a well worn sweater But you hold me together My hope shoulda been shattered Like a bottle out behind some tavern From a fight that you had no chance to win My dreams shoulda been ashes Gone up in smoke like a book of matches Tossed away and never gonna burn again And I shoulda worn right through Like an old cowboy's boot leather But you hold me together Chorus I feel your love surrounding me Strong enough that I can believe There won't ever be a storm that I can't weather Cause you hold me together (X2) I shoulda been long forgotten Just a footnote down at the bottom Of a page in the book of what coulda been's My heart should lie in pieces On the ground like a goodbye letter You hold me together (Repeat) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.204.142