精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Digital Summer - Rescue Me So maybe I'm the one that needed saving Someone to rescue me from myself And now the memories are slowy fading Wish I could see me through the eyes of someone else I remember the look in your eyes When you were reaching out to me And I tried to help you But now im haunted by the hero that I couldn't be So maybe I'm the one that needed saving Someone to rescue me from myself And now the memories are slowy fading Wish I could see me through the eyes of someone else I drown out my thoughts now As pathetic as it may seem So just take it away now, help me how I just stood there frozen by your screams (chorus) I know I shouldn't blame myself For what I cannot control It seems so impossible to ever let this go So maybe I'm the one that needed saving Someone to rescue me from myself And now the memories are slowy fading Wish I could see me through someone else Maybe I'm the one that needed saving Can you help me now Trapt in this life with no way out Sometimes I wish I was someone else Someone else ※ 引述《spinnn (Georgina)》之銘言: : Digital Summer的Rescue Me : 精華區好像沒有他們的歌詞哩 : 還請好心人提供 多謝!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.52.80