精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《braveheart92 (哀傷)》之銘言: : 有一首抒情歌,很慢 : 副歌是這樣唱的... : 一開始這樣 : your eyes, open one as... : 副歌是這樣唱的 : when you smile you eyes show your heart... : 有哪位神一下 : 感激不盡 應該是這首吧 精華區裡我找不到 所以先把歌詞po上 Your Eyes Cook Da Books Soundtrack : la boum2 (1982) * Your eyes opened wide as I looked your way Couldn't hide what they mend to say Feeling lost in a crowded room It's to soon for a new love ** When you smile your eyes show your heart Lost inside a soul torn apart Feeling alone with people around True love is hard to find now You think your so missunderstood I'd explane if only I could Something tells me this time is real The way that I feel Ha...... Your eyes like the blue Of the summer sky caught my Gaze as I looked cross feeling lost in A magic maze it's to soon for a new love You can hide that look in your eyes Opened wide you seen so surprised Surching around for somebody new True love is hard to find now When you smile your eyes show your heart I feel mine is falling apart Can't you see the way that I feel my love is real (Repeat *) When you're lost your eyes show your heart I should like To know I'm apart when your Eyes shine I'll know You're mone for all the time -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.91.161