精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I apologize for all I put you through And we don't even talk No no no Like we used to I miss the way you come around, come around, come around And lay me down I know know know know know know know know You miss the food I serve Chorus: I miss it when you come around, come around, come around I like the way you lay me down baby What you say, what you say, what you say boy I miss it when you come around, come around, come around I like the way you lay me down baby What you say, what you say, what you say boy Remember when you used to make sweet love to me And how we always did what came naturally I didn't put up a fight We made good love all night I may not have been your first But I know I was your best (Chorus) I miss the way you used to come around Why you busy playing games When you can be laying me down? Is it still good to you? Baby Remember how you used to? Remember, remember Do you remember? Bring it on baby I'm still around I miss your time And I apologize (Chorus) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.59.115