精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
<< Is This Love>> I'm feelin'…. I wanna love you, I want to love and treat you right; I wanna love you every day and every night: We'll be together, with a roof over our heads; To share the shelter in a single bed; Is this love – is this love – is this love - Is this love that I'm feelin'? Is this love – is this love – is this love - Is this love that I'm feelin'? Wo-o-o-oah! I wanna know – wanna know – wanna know now! I wanna know – wanna know – wanna know now! I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I – I'm willing and able, So I lay my cards on your table! I wanna love you – I wanna love, love and treat – love and treat you right; I wanna love you every day and every night: We'll be together, with a roof over our heads; We'll share the shelter, of my single bed; We'll share the same room, yeah! – for Jah provide the bread. Is this love – is this love – is this love - Is this love that I'm feelin'? Is this love – is this love – is this love - Is this love that I'm feelin'? Wo-o-o-oh! Is this love – is this love – is this love - Is this love that I'm feelin'? Tell me, if its love, love, love that I'm feelin'? I wanna love you – I wanna love, love and treat – love and treat you right; Is this love – is this love – is this love - Is this love that I'm feelin'? Someone tell me if its love, love -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.185.154