精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《wolvesking21 (不離不棄 支持KG)》之銘言: : http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=ivercool&b=17&f=1333504317&p=8 : 歌聲中有一男一女 : 然後女的歌詞有 I will show you the country, no this secret... : 只聽出來這些了 : 希望有版友能夠提供一下歌名 : 謝謝 Forecast - These Lights 歌名:These Lights 演唱者:The Forecast (成軍於美國伊利諾州的Indie rock樂團) 收錄專輯:Late Night Conversations 發行日期:2005.05.17 Songwriters: N/A have you ever seen stars like these with a night like this wish it could last for weeks and i'm convinced that soon you'll see these summer leaves turn to a winter breeze (Chorus x2) i will show you the country and all its secrets like why these lights burn out so quick have you ever seen roads like these with a sky so bright from the western light and i've foreseen a new family forged from blood and bone just off the coast put a record on they say it soothes the soul and takes us back in time when we walked in fields of gold with the radio playing these random hits we'll move onto a western view (Chorus x3) i will show you the country and all its secrets like why these lights burn out so quick and i will show you the country tonight we ride(x20) we'll drop our heads real slow to the ground that's frozen cold and breath it in and move our limbs to make those wings begin again and wait and see what tomorrow brings and we will feast and fight and tell tales of hangmen heroes lovers and pawns -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.194.10