精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《bonboy (阿邦)》之銘言: : 前幾天下載Winamp : 裡面有一首附的歌 : Hawthorne Heights的saying sorry : 感覺蠻好聽的 很有正奮精神的感覺 : 想請問一下 有人知道歌詞嗎?? : 感恩感恩... Saying Sorry Hawthorne Heights These colors will not change, you change the way I see them These words will fade when you explain why you hate them We are the same She keeps repeating (echo) all that she needed She says she's right here (echo), she seems so distant Saying goodbye, this time, the same old story Seeing you cry, it makes me feel like saying sorry Just a few last hours, we gotta make this count (echo), We're counting backwards, (Just a few last hours, we gotta make this count) We're falling forward She keeps repeating (echo) all that she needed She says she's right here (echo), she seems so distant Saying goodbye, this time, the same old story Seeing you cry, it makes me feel like saying sorry (repeat once) Saying sorry, we're fallen apart Wish we knew this from the start Saying goodbyes, the hardest part Wish we knew this from the start Saying goodbye, this time, the same old story Seeing you cry, it makes me feel like saying sorry (repeat once) saying goodbye, this time (echo this time) saying goodbye, makes me feel like saying sorry -- Capvs Nec Capvs ?          http://www.wretch.cc/blog/woodyzhou -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.20.81.42
bonboy:XD 感恩... 03/17 15:04