精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Million To One [收錄在單曲"So Help Me Girl"中] I know it's life When you can't seem to catch someone's eyes I'm sure glad I'm alive Given a time in hopes she'll be mine Maybe there's already love by her side Maybe she loves someone now It's a million to one she'll even want me It's a chance an invitation for a simple goodbye It's a million to one she will love me For the rest of her life,her life I cought a glance That was the first time,will it be the last I have now much chance Let it all out,boy,say it all fast Maybe she'll smile,or maybe she'll laugh Maybe this dream is all that I have It's a million to one she'll even want me It's a chance an invitation for a simple goodbye It's a million to one she will love me For the rest of her life,her life The sweeter the feeling,the higher the fall Nothing can help me but where will I begin? When will I realize?  Will I realize? I feel inside Won't you help me,girl? Won't you help me,girl? You're my day, You're my night,baby It's a million to one Don't say goodbye It's a million to one she will love me For the rest of her life. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.167.181.181