精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Offer My Peace [收錄於單曲"So Help Me Girl"中] Offer my peace to this love affair Offer my peace to the world out there Girl,you feel life has no meaning And your love has lost it's feeling Turn your face into the sunlight Come together,that is more child To offer our peace to this world Like I offer my peace to the world,oh~yeah~ And when it's complete to the love from above 'Cuz it's the key for us to make love Breathe the air that's making new life Sit here and watch the sunrise The longer it takes the more the meaning The further away the thought I believe in Then we offer our peace to this world Like I offer my peace to the world,oh~yeah~ And when it's complete to the love from above 'Cuz it's the key for us to make love And when we reach that place That we know so well And it feels like we're gonna make it happen Only time will tell And the faces of the night 'Cuz it feels like we're gonna make it happen Make it happen Like I offer my peace to the world, oh~yeah~ And when it's complete to the love from above 'Cuz it's the key for us to make love Offer our peace to this world Like I offer my peace to the world, oh~yeah~ And when it's complete to the love from above 'Cuz it's the key for us to make love Offer our peace Offer my peace. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.167.181.181