精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《evelynrabbit (just smile!)》之銘言: : 精華去找不到 : 請問哪裡有!? I Heard You I Heard You Yeah all the popular kids yeah listen up comon get up, get up, get up today I screwed up again You said I could tell in the way you said goodbye I saw you sitting at your t-shirt stand with your new boyfriend he's really cool I GET THE POINT CHORUS I don't want you (I heard you) I don't (I heard you) Say not a chance what don't you see I don't want you (I heard you) I don't (I heard you) Say you're not good enough for me What do your thing comon Today I screwed up again I wasn't paying attention I walked into the wall again I heard you laugh and saw you grin while you were sitting at your t-shirt stand with all your cool friends they're really cool I GET THE POINT CHORUS Today I'll give it one last try and then I know I'll wonder why I did it to myself once again I saw your boyfriend he's 6'3" Quarterback on varsity the football players love to torture me So I'm feeling like I'm not fitting in I know that I'm not fitting in with you And your stuck-up friends I GET THE POINT CHORUS GO Yeah I heard you Your not good enough for me I heard you Comon I heard you I get the point -- Capvs Nec Capvs ?          http://www.wretch.cc/blog/woodyzhou -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.63.96.246