精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《preacto (preacto)》之銘言: : 看電影聽到這首歌 : 覺得很有趣 : 但是到google都搜尋不到歌詞 : 出來的都是電影的資料 : 加上lyric後也沒有找到 : 演唱者是Marx Brothers的Groucho Marx : 好像是在電影裡唱的歌 : 請大家幫忙找找... : 謝謝!!!!!!!! Everyone says I love you (Horse Feathers) written by: Marx Brothers - [Groucho] Everyone says I love you But just what they say it for I never knew It's just inviting trouble for the poor sucker who says I love you. Take a pair of rabbits who Get stuck each other and begin to woo And pretty soon you'll find a million more rabbits who Say I love you When the lion gets felling frisky And begins to roar There's another lion who knows just what he's roaring for Everything that ever grew The goose and the gander and the gosling too The duck upon the water when he feels that way too says [Quacking] [Chico] Everyone Says I Love You The great big mosquito when he stings you The fly when he gets stuck on the fly paper too says I Love You Every time the cow says moo She makes the bull-a very happy too The rooster when he hollers cock-a-doodle-doodle-doo says I Love You Christopher Columbus he write the Queen of Spain a very nice little note He write "I Love You, baby" and then he gets himself a great big boat He's a wise guy. What do you think Columbus do When he come here in 1492 He said to Pocahontas "Acki Vachi Vachi Voo, "That means "You little son of a gun, I Love You." [Zeppo] Everyone says I love You, the Cop on the corner and the Burglar, too... the Preacher in the pulpitt and the man in the pew, say 'I love you.' Everyone, no matter who, the folks over eighty and the kid of two, the Captain and the Sailor and the rest of the Crew, say 'I love you.' There are only eight little letters in this phrase you'll find, but they mean a lot more than all the other words combined... Everywhere, the whole world through, the King in the palace and the Peasant, too. The Tiger in the jungle and the Monkeys in the Zoo, Say 'I love you.' -- ※ 編輯: ayla 來自: 218.166.199.240 (01/27 05:04)