精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Kelli Sae - Save This World [PSP夢幻之星主題曲] Who said we are lost again in this lonely world 誰說我們會在這孤獨的世界中迷失 I say we can start again; we're on the same ship. 我說我們可以從新開始 我們都在同一艘船上 It's called starship Earth. 被稱做初始之地的方舟 It is not too late, it's our home so don't say that it's fate 還不算太晚 這裡就是我們的家 所以別說這一切都是宿命 We must not give up to build our future on our dreams. 我們不能放棄建立未來的夢想 We will never lie down to die, but we'll find a way to survive. 我們不會向死亡屈服 我們會找到存活的方法 We all have somebody we love. 我們都有所愛的人 We know that's why we're here. 這就是為何我們在這 We battle for freedom. 我們是為了自由而戰 It is a battle against the Dark 黑暗之處的戰爭一波又一波 I have my dreams. 我有自己的夢想 You know I'm not afraid of bleeding. 你知道我不害怕流血 It is the time! 就是現在 We battle for tomorrow. 我們為了明天而戰 It is a battle against time, and we can do miracles. 在永無止境的戰爭中 我們將締造奇蹟 So take my hand, we need to save this world! 抓住我的手 我們必須拯救這個世界 It was a hard time so many tears and so much for nothing 痛苦的時刻會有許多眼淚 To give up is not a choice; it's a fight we have to win! 不能放棄機會 這是一場一定要贏的戰爭! I can not live with out faith 沒有信仰我不能活著 Even if I'm face with death 即使將面對死亡 We all have somebody we love. 我們都有所愛的人 We know that's why we're here. 這就是為何我們在這 We battle for freedom 我們是為了自由而戰 It is a battle against the Dark 黑暗之處的戰爭一波又一波 We all have dreams, and each of them is to be realized. 我們有自己的夢想 任何人都可以實現 It is the time! 就是現在! We battle for tomorrow. 我們為了明天而戰 It is a battle against time. 在永無止境的戰爭中 Too many tears have been shed for the same fear. 恐懼使眼淚不斷流下 We need to save this world! 我們需要拯救世界 We will never lie down to die, but we'll find a way to survive. 我們不會向死亡屈服 我們會找到存活的方法 We all have somebody we love. 我們都有所愛的人 We know that's why we're here. 這就是為何我們在這 We battle for freedom. 為了自由而戰 It is a battle against the Dark 在永無止境的戰爭中 I have my dreams. 我有我的夢想 You know I'm not afraid of bleeding 你知道我不害怕流血 It is the time! 就是現在! We battle for tomorrow. 我們為了明天而戰 It is a battle against time, 在永無止境的戰爭中 And we can do miracles, 我們將締造奇蹟 So take my hand, we need to save this world! 抓住我的手 我們必須拯救這個世界 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.98.243