精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
We'll find a boat and we'll sail away Someday soon, just you and me We'll sail away to a better place Somewhere miles away Where we've never been Sailing, us with the wind in our hair And the north star to guide us there We've got a dream in our souls Sailing, away to a foreign place In the beauty of empty space We've got this sunset of gold We'll sail away from this crazy world Full of sculpted walls and faces of fear We'll find a place with no telephones And no parking zones Where the highways are clear Sailing, us with the wind in our hair And the north star to guide us there We've got a dream in our souls Sailing, away to a foreign place In the beauty of empty space We've got this sunset of gold We've got a chance if we catch the tide While the moon is high and the world is asleep There's no place in this world that I'd rather be Than out on the open sea, just you and me Sailing, us with the wind in our hair And the north star to guide us there We've got this dream in our souls Sailing, away to a foreign place In the beauty of empty space We've got this sunset of gold We'll find a boat and we'll sail away Someday soon Just you and me Just you and me Just you and me Just you and me We've got this sunset of gold -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.111.11