精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Pale blue butterfly Dancing in the summer breeze Come with me now Come to the river Snow white hands Circle o'er the silver water* Run with me now Run to the ocean Can you take me where you go? To the place where fairytales are real Where the sky is neverending Where we sail above the clouds Can you take me where you go? To that wonderland only you can see I have wished on falling stars I have kept the dream alive For you Only you Winter closes up her cloak And shelters children who are lost Save me with your melody Then fly me away Can you take me where you go? To the place where fairytales are real Where the sky is neverending Where we sail above the clouds Can you take me where you go? To that wonderland only you can see I have wished on falling stars I have kept the dream alive For you Can you take me where you go? To the place where fairytales are real Where the sky is neverending Where we sail above the clouds Can you take me where you go? To that wonderland only you can see I have wished on falling stars I have kept the dream alive For you For you Take me with you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.111.11