精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I woke in my hat and my boots because I knew that I'd miss the show I didn't know what day it was and I didn't need to know The Irish summer is like no other for skipping down to the sea But a hot day down by the Barrow so brown is like heaven on earth to me So down we go in the summer's glow, you'll run to keep up with me We're set for the day and we know we can stay with a bun and a bottle of tea The Irish summer is like no other for skipping down to the sea But a hot day down by the Barrow so brown is like heaven on earth to me So we run outside, say, "Who cares about the weather?" Tell me you'll be mine for a thousand years And the water's fine, wish this day could last forever And stay summertime for a thousand years Jump ya little boy, sink down into the Barrow Jump ya little boy, down deep into the Barrow Swim ya little boy, now swimming in the Barrow Swim ya little boy, down deep into the Barrow The girls arrive so very alive with ribbons and shiny hair You're risking your life with a class of a dive, I hope that I see you there The Irish summer is like no other for skipping down to the sea But a hot day down by the Barrow so brown is like heaven on earth to me I woke in my hat and my boots because I knew that I'd miss the show I didn't know what day it was and I didn't need to know The Irish summer is like no other for skipping down to the sea But a hot day down by the Barrow so brown is like heaven on earth to me So we run outside, say, "Who cares about the weather?" Tell me you'll be mine for a thousand years And the water's fine, wish this day could last forever And stay summertime for a thousand years Jump ya little boy, sink down into the Barrow Jump ya little boy, down deep into the Barrow Swim ya little boy, now swimming in the Barrow Swim ya little boy, down deep into the Barrow Jump ya little boy, now Jump ya little boy, now Swim ya little boy, now Swim ya little boy, now Jump ya little boy, now Swim ya little boy, now Swim ya little boy, now -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.111.11