精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
All that I could ask for Who knows how a lupine weathers through the longest night Wind blows, and a raven's feathers forge the strongest flight You know every mountain,valley---all the ways of me I know there is no place I would rather be And it is in the silver water It is in the open field This is all that I could ask for All I have to yield And it is in the dead of winter It is in the heart of spring This is love, my inspiration This our everything Who knows why the tide within me flows toward your shore Wind blows like the song within me, sung forever more You know it is all I ask, just to wander where you are I know that this love I hold will ne'er be far Far from the open space of a love That has forever happened to be And it is in the silver water It is in the open field This is all that I could ask for All I have to yield And it is in the dead of winter It is in the heart of spring This is love, my inspiration This is our everything This is love, my inspiration This is our everything -- 故鄉是心中最懼怕的來處 卻也是成功後最想到的去處~~<名揚四海>~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.165.68
EightSir:非常感謝 ^^ 推 218.171.105.99 11/09