精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Unicorn There is a place that I voyage to Where the grass is green and the sky is blue There I have a friend My closest friend There are no walls or fences here No sadness, hatred, death, or fear Oh, I love it here Sweet breeze blowing in my face No people here, no, not a trace Oh so beautiful, so beautiful Come Unicorn lay by my side And we'll sing sweet songs by the river side Where the water's pure, the water's pure *They think I'm crazy Because they don't understand Why don't they leave me alone, leave me alone They seem to hate me Because they can't understand Why don't they leave me alone, leave me alone I love the Unicorn* Unicorn I love you true I can open up myself to you And you can understand, you understand People are so cruel to me If they weren't blind they just might see That love is real, oh, love is real How I love the Unicorn, I love the Unicorn How I love the Unicorn, I love the Unicorn... And the Unicorn loves me 中譯 在我的旅程中有一個地方 芳草如茵 晴空蔚藍 那裡住著我的朋友 我最親密的朋友 沒有高牆 沒有圍欄 沒有悲傷 怨恨 死亡和恐懼 我愛這個地方 我愛這裡 只有微風輕吻著臉頰 沒有人群 沒有喧囂 那麼美 那麼的美 獨角獸 來吧 倚偎在我身旁 讓我們一起唱和 在河邊 那裡河水清澈 河水清澈 人們說我瘋了 因為不了解 就是不肯放過我 放過我 人們無法接受我 因為不了解 為什麼不放過我 放過我 我愛的獨角獸 我最愛的獨角獸 獨角獸 我的摯愛 我為你打開心扉 你能了解 你了解 人世對我來說太冷酷了 如果他們願意睜開眼睛 就會發現 愛是真實的 愛是真的 我愛的獨角獸 我最愛的獨角獸 愛我的獨角獸 轉自:風潮唱片 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.204.110.153