精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Kluane Mountains majesty stand within my mind South of 60 degrees, I'll leave it all behind I'd walk the hardest road, and cross the Great Divide To find that majesty reflected in my eyes Reaching so high, as if to try To touch the sky Through the valleys of time she still remains the same Born of fire and ice, and tempered by the rains Falling to gently shower every stone and flower, to behold her power Power in the name... (Chorus) Kluane... ohhhh... Release me... ohhhh... Unleash my spirit, set me free Within your paradise is where I long to me The Alsek searching for the sea And all is present in a perfect harmony Kluane In the light of the world we crucify the land In our struggle to build castles in the sand In all my honesty, I can clearly see I am born to be closer to the heart (Chorus) Kluane... ohhhh... Release me... ohhhh... Unleash my spirit, set me free Within your paradise is where I long to me The Donjek flowing wild and free And all is present in a perfect harmony Kluane Early morning sunrise dance across the sky Bring the sun to warm the water in my eyes As the northern wind I've come to realize How my spirit cries... Ohhhh... (Chorus) Kluane... ohhhh... Release me... ohhhh... Unleash my spirit, set me free Within your paradise is where I long to me A vast primeval harmony And all is present in a perfect symphony Kluane 中譯 神山矗立在我的心智中 南方六十度 我把一切遠拋 我走在最岐嶇的路 穿越大分水嶺 發現映在雙眼的至尊 高聳直達 天際 穿越時間的溪谷 她未曾改變 誕生於火和冰 雨水的淬煉 洗滌每一塊岩石和花朵 見證她的力量 以她為名的力量 庫魯阿尼 釋放我 解脫我的靈 讓我自由 在你的樂園是我的渴望 阿薩克河尋著海洋 萬物合諧 盡是寶藏 庫魯阿尼 光明在我們肆虐的大地 奮鬥是築城堡於沙灘 我相信 我知道 我生而追求無愧於心 庫魯阿尼 釋放我 解脫我的靈 讓我自由 在你的樂園是我的渴望 東急克河狂放不羈地奔流 萬物合諧 盡是寶藏 庫魯阿尼 晨曦朝陽在天空舞動 陽光溫暖我眼中的淚水 北風吹過 我察覺 我的靈魂正在哭喊 庫魯阿尼 釋放我 解脫我的靈 讓我自由 在你的樂園是我的渴望 浩翰原始的交響曲 萬物合諧 盡是寶藏 庫魯阿尼 轉自:風潮唱片 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.204.110.153