精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Now that I know why did I doubt you I let you go, now I'm without you. Thought I was cool, imagination. I was the fool, fell to temptation. But you won't see me cry. 'Cause it's no good. Since you said good-bye and now, Honey, I gotta stop. Gotta stop picking up. Gotta pull myself together. Honey I'm breaking up. Now that we ain't making up. Just gotta pull myself together. I was so sure it wouldn't upset me. I close the door why did you let me. I lose control, out of sensation. I'm in the cold, sad situation. I try hard not to say. It hurt so bad since you went away. Honey, I gotta stop. Gotta stop picking up. Gotta pull myself together. Honey I'm breaking up. Now that we ain't making up. Just gotta pull myself together. Baby I want you. Baby I need you. But you won't see me cry. 'Cause it's no good since, You said good bye and now, Honey I gotta stop. Gotta stop picking up. Gotta pull myself together. Honey I'm breaking up. Now that we ain't making up. Just gotta pull myself together. =============================================================== Nolans應該與精華區的Nolan sister為同一演出者 我用http://www.allmusic.com/搜尋 只有Nolans有結果 而Nolan sister則是跑出一個不相干的人(Nolan Strong) 用Nolans sister 跑出一堆相似的結果 並且在Nolans的結果下的專輯中的歌曲 有這首的曲名 及另一首精華區中的 ============================================== ㄜ 我認真了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.138.61.247