精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《narcolepsy (past cure I am.)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《roofguy (保全總幹的面子)》之銘言: : : 法蘭克辛納屈的女兒 : : 南西新納屈 : : 我不是老人喔 我只是很喜歡法蘭克辛納屈所以知道 : 喔喔喔感謝... : 那請問你知不知道這首歌的歌詞呢...:) 《Summer Wine》 Nancy Sinatra (NANCY): Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring My summer wine is really made from all these things (LEE): I walked in town on silver spurs that jingled to A song that I had only sang to just a few She saw my silver spurs and said lets pass some time And I will give to you summer wine Ohh-oh-oh summer wine (NANCY): Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring My summer wine is really made from all these things Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time And I will give to you summer wine Ohhh-oh summer wine (LEE): My eyes grew heavy and my lips they could not speak I tried to get up but I couldn't find my feet She reassured me with an unfamiliar line And then she gave to me more summer wine Ohh-oh-oh summer wine (NANCY): Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring My summer wine is really made from all these things Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time And I will give to you summer wine Mmm-mm summer wine (LEE): When I woke up the sun was shining in my eyes My silver spurs were gone my head felt twice its size She took my silver spurs a dollar and a dime And left me cravin' for more summer wine Ohh-oh-oh summer wine (NANCY): Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring My summer wine is really made from all these things Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time And I will give to you summer wine Mmm-mm summer wine -- 「阿橋,我知道了, 你做了一個模型王國然後把我放進去,你假裝哭的樣子來騙我」 寄物櫃裡的嬰孩~村上龍 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.59.54.118