精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Omiga629 (歐.米嘎)》之銘言: : Nancy Sinatra 的 I See the Moon : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI-ktGb-k1w
: 爬過文,也用精華區中的網站找過, : 但一直找不到這首歌的歌詞 O A Q : 跪求 !!! 感謝大家 !!! I see the moon the moon sees me Down through the leaves of the old oak tree (Please) Please let the light that shines on me Shine on the one I love Over the mountain over the sea Back where my heart is longing to be Please let the light that shines on me Shine on the one I love I hear the lark, the lark hears me Singing a song with a memory Please let the lark that sings to me Sing to the one I love Over the mountain, over the sea, Back where my heart is longing to be Please let the lark that sings to me Sing to the one I love. I kiss the rose and the rose kisses me, Fragrant as only a rose can be Please take the kiss that comforts me Back to the one I love Over the mountain, over the sea Back where my heart is longing to be Please take the kiss that comforts me Back to the one I love -- 離開我 最好在我愛到瘋狂的時候 離開我 最好在你依然年輕的時候 離開我 最好現在離開我 離開我 最好你現在就走 離開我 最好在我愛到心痛的時候 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.99.73