精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Artist: NEVERMORE Song: Enemies Of Reality We are the nothing grating against the norm We are the something that will not conform No one understands what we've been given We are the useless by-products of soulless meat We are all gone we all sing the same tragedy Open wide and lick the wounds of the enemy We are the enemies of reality, in a world that's unforgiving Waiting to sanitize bastard tongues To purify the ignorance that hides the sun The less you understand the more you're driven Packaged and processed the masses are force fed The standards they judge us on swallow the rot we shed Open wide and lick the wounds of the enemy We are the enemies of reality, in a world that's unforgiving Breathing dust and decay while I'm sipping Human trust and betrayal Losing faith once again Take my hand my friend, my foe, I am enemy Open wide and lick the wounds of the enemy We are the enemies of reality, in a world that's unforgiving Open wide, lick their wounds, become what you most fear == 不用重複PO文,文章大家還是會注意的 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.114.154.192
paper73528:感謝感謝你,下次不會重複po了 @@ 03/23 13:11