精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
O Leaozinho (Little Lion) Tell me why you look so sad Little lion Tell me what's been going on With your broken heart and stolen desire Tell me why you're feeling blue Little Lion I would think you need a friend If you do I'm here for you Little Lion If you try to fly, you'll be going down Life can be a drag while you're trying There will come a day when you look around You will find the ceiling got higher Tell me 'bout your thousand dreams Little Lion What the future holds for you Somebody to come and nourish the fire Cuz no matter how you try Little Lion To escape the pace of time You'll be glad for what you have Leaozinho When you fall to hard you forget your pride You don't wanna be lost without it If you try to fly, you'll be going down Life can be a drag while you're trying There will come a day when you look around You will find the ceiling got higher Hope I'm being understood Little Lion Try to fight those clouds away They're not doing any good Little Lion Tell me why you're feeling blue, Little Lion Tell me what's been going on You know I am here for you Little Lion Tell me what's been going on Little Lion Tell me why you look so sad, Leaozinho -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217