精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《justdou (justdou)》之銘言: : 請問有人有 : Marcos Hernandez 唱的 If You Were Mine : 的歌詞嗎? : 這首歌好好聽喔.... : 謝謝^^ If You Were Mine by Marcos Hernandez Chorus: If you were mine I’d be your everything And you’d be the only thing That I would ever need If you were mine I would tell everyone That you are the only one That I could ever want, Ohhhh yeah Everything I dream about Everything I talk about One thing I can't live without I wanna get closer to you Can't stand being far away Knowing that you don’t feel the same way Watching him bring tears to your eyes (Chorus) All the words I sing about All the letters I write about The only thing I want to hear about So can I get closer to you I know there’s someone else But he is only thinking of himself Doesn’t make any sense For you to be lonely (Chorus) Let me be the one you share your hopes and dreams with (hopes and dreams with) You’ll never be alone again cause I will hold you endlessly Please don’t be afraid to let your broken heart guide you (broken guide you) Into these open arms that long to surround you, baby... ((chorus 2x)) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.42.1.158
amox:http://www.letssingit.com/ 可以查.. 01/07 15:19