精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Magic.. N B Ridaz (Only If I'd known..) With the homie Marcos (..how much u luv me, and I luv u...) If I only did then what I now know We would have kids, a home of our own I know what I did that I didn't show Couldn't get u to stay If I only did then what I now know I'd be with u until we grow old sayin' Luv u, never let u go But only if I'd known It was late that night It wasn't right to do What I did to fuss and fight I need to say Okay, I'm sorry for bein' mad at u anyway I crossed the line with u And pushed ur buttons When I wasn't suppose to So what can I do, I don't wanna lose u Ur pain, ur hurt is my rage, my burn, its insane I've learned from mistakes I made for luv It's been so long since I have seen u I need to be with u So I will do what u want me to If I only did then what I now know We would have kids, a home of our own I know what I did that I didn't show Couldn't get u to stay If I only did then what I now know I'd be with u until we grow old sayin' Luv u, never let u go But only if I'd known [Rap by MC Magic & N B Ridaz:] I wish I woulda known how I felt about things I must've just forgotten what u really mean to me It's been so quiet and lonely in this place I need u to hear that u miss me and that u're comin' home today [Marcos] I miss ur lips Ur touch like The flowers miss the sun Its cloudy all day Oh please take this guilt away from me Ur pain, ur hurt is my rage, my burn, its insane I've learned from mistakes I made for luv It's been so long since I have seen u I need to be with u So I will do what u want me to If I only did then what I now know We would have kids, a home of our own I know what I did that I didn't show Couldn't get u to stay If I only did then what I now know I'd be with u until we grow old sayin' Luv u, never let you go But only if I'd known Ur pain, ur hurt is my rage, my burn, its insane I've learned from mistakes I made for luv It's been so long since I have seen u I need to be with u So I will do what u want me to If I only did then what I now know We would have kids, a home of our own I know what I did that I didn't show Couldn't get u to stay If I only did then what I now know I'd be with u until we grow old sayin' Luv u, never let u go But only if I'd known -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.218.130