精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《lheartblue (out of system)》之銘言: : 我爸爸很喜歡聽 : 可是一直沒機會問他歌名 : 副歌好像是~~ : brother louie louie louie~~~~ : 什麼之類的 : 麻煩大家了~~~~ Modern Talking Brother Louie Dear, love is a burning fire Stay, cause then the flames grow higher Babe, don't let him steel your heart It's easy - easy Girl, this game can't last forever Why we cannot live together Try - don't let him take your love from me You're no good, can't you see brother louie, louie, louie I'm in love - set you free Oh, she's only looking to me Only love breaks her heart brother louie, louie, louie Only love's paradise Oh - she's only looking to me Brother louie, louie, louie Oh, she's only looking to me Oh, let it louie She is undercover Brother louie, louie, louie Oh, doing what he's doing So, leave it louie Cause i'm her lover Stay, cause this boy wants to gamble Stay, love is more than he can handle, girl Oh, come on stay by me forever, ever Why does he go on pretending That - his love is never ending fate Babe, don't let him steel your love from me 來源 : 六一歌詞庫 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.70.246.197