精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Scars by Papa Roach Album:Getting Away With Murder (2004) I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut 我將我的心撕開成碎片,又將我縫合並緊閉起來 My weakness is that I care too much 我的弱點,就是我在乎的太多 And my scars remind me that the past is real 而那創傷提示著我,關於過去的那一切 都是真的 I tear my heart open just to feel 我將我的心撕開,讓我更深刻的感受到這傷痕 Drunk and I’m feeling down 狂飲著,我的心不斷下沉 And I just wanna be alone 此刻我只想自己一個人 I’m pissed cause you came around 如此的憤怒只因妳終於甦醒 Why don’t you just go home 拜託,就這樣回家吧~ Cause you channel all your pain 妳是妳所有痛苦的原因 And I can’t help you fix yourself 我對讓妳恢復正常這件事無能為力 You’re making me insane 妳正逼著我發狂 All I can say is 我只能說 I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut 我將我的心撕開成碎片,又將我縫合並緊閉起來 My weakness is that I care too much 我的弱點,就是我在乎的太多 And my scars remind me that the past is real 而那創傷提示著我,關於過去的那一切 都是真的 I tear my heart open just to feel 我將我的心撕開,讓我更深刻的感受到這傷痕 I tried to help you once 曾經我試著幫助妳 Against my own advice 但妳違背我的勸告 I saw you going down 我就看著妳這樣沉淪下去… But you never realized 妳永遠無法領悟 That you’re drowning in the water 因為妳快要被淹沒 So I offered you my hand 所以我對妳伸出我的手 Compassion’s in my nature 同情,我的天性及我對妳僅剩下的 Tonight is our last stand 今晚是最後了 I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut 我將我的心撕開成碎片,又將我縫合並緊閉起來 My weakness is that I care too much 我的弱點,就是我在乎的太多 And my scars remind me that the past is real 而那創傷提示著我,關於過去的那一切 都是真的 I tear my heart open just to feel 我將我的心撕開,讓我更深刻的感受到這傷痕 I’m drunk and I’m feeling down 狂飲著,我的心不斷下沉 And I just wanna be alone 此刻我只想自己一個人 You shouldn’t ever come around 妳根本就不該在此刻醒來 Why don’t you just go home? 拜託,就這樣回家吧~ Cause you’re drowning in the water 因為妳快要被淹沒 And I tried to grab your hand 而我已厭倦再去抓住妳的手! I left my heart open 我一直敞開著我的心 But you didn’t understand 但妳永遠無法領悟 But you didn’t understand 妳永遠無法領悟 Go fix yourself 自己看著辦吧~ I can’t help you fix yourself 我對讓妳恢復正常這件事無能為力 But at least I can say I tried 但至少我可以說我曾嘗試過 I’m sorry but I gotta move on with my own life 抱歉,但我必須跨越過去以繼續我的生活 I can’t help you fix yourself 我對讓妳恢復正常這件事無能為力 But at least I can say I tried 但至少我可以說我曾嘗試過 I’m sorry but I gotta move on with my own life 抱歉,但我必須跨越過去以繼續我的生活 I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut 我將我的心撕開成碎片,又將我縫合並緊閉起來 My weakness is that I care too much 我的弱點,就是我在乎的太多 And my scars remind me that the past is real 而那創傷提示著我,關於過去的那一切 都是真的 I tear my heart open just to feel 我將我的心撕開,讓我更深刻的感受到這傷痕 I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut 我將我的心撕開成碎片,又將我縫合並緊閉起來 My weakness is that I care too much 我的弱點,就是我在乎的太多 And my scars remind me that the past is real 而那創傷提示著我,關於過去的那一切 都是真的 I tear my heart open just to feel 我將我的心撕開,讓我更深刻的感受到這傷痕 – 我流翻譯 有錯請指教 這首超讚 (其實副歌第一句 我實在不太了什麼意思 對照MV的情境的話 I’m drunking也讓我不了 不是對女友爛醉無計可施 怎麼自己反爛醉…XD 所以歌詞中表達的沉倫應該是泛指吧… anyway 不看那句的話 對照MV看更讚喔!) 愛死主唱歌聲 又一張搔動我心讓我想去買來聽的唱片 -- 歌詞板帶我認識好聽樂曲 http://lockhate.wordpress.com/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.249.209.226