So, so you think you can tell 所以,所以你以為你可以
Heaven from Hell 從地獄辨認天堂
Blue skies from pain 從痛楚裡辨認藍天
Can you tell a green field
from a cold steel rail? 你能否從冰冷的鐵軌辨認翠綠的田園?
A smile from a veil ? 從面紗辨認微笑?
Do you think you can tell? 你真以為你可以嗎?
And did they get you to trade
your heroes for ghosts? 而他們是否用鬼魂換走你的英雄?
Hot ashes for trees? 用灼熱的灰燼換走樹木?
Hot air for a cool breeze? 用滾燙的空氣換走涼冷的微風?
Cold comfort for change? 用漠然的舒適換走改變?
And did you exchange a walk on part in a war你是否拿戰場上行走的無名兵卒
For a lead role in a cage ? 換取了一個囚在牢籠裡的領導人物?
How I wish, how I wish you were here 我多麼盼望,多麼盼望你也在此
We're just two lost souls
swimming in a fish bowl 你我祇是兩尾在魚缸中泅游的失落孤魂
Year after year 年復一年
Running over the same old ground 在同一塊地裡往復奔走
What have we found? the same old fears 我們找到了甚麼?同樣的、熟悉的恐懼
Wish you were here 盼望你也在此
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 219.84.3.234