精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Song for Jessie and Jacob Dear Jessie and Jacob, I wish that I could Go back to the time That I saw you last Before all this came to pass I should have stayed a little To talk and laugh with you But instead I'm sitting here alone Coping with the fact that you had to go Since you've been gone Things just ain't the same And though life moves on Your memory remains I'll try to be strong to overcome the pain Of living without you here Your mother misses you Your sister and your father, too Your little brother don't know what to do He always looked up to you So now he'll have to look a little higher To talk to you Since you've been gone Things just ain't the same And though life moves on Your memory remains He'll try to be strong to overcome the pain Of living without you here I've learned from early on in life That people come and go Sometimes we must learn to say goodbye To those that we have come to love and know But I never thought I'd see the day That I'd have to close your door I guess what I am trying to say Is I'm not ready to let you go You should still be here I guess what I am trying to say Is I'm not ready to let go Since you've been gone Things just ain't the same And though life moves on Your memory remains We'll try to be strong to overcome the pain Of living without you here We all miss you very much. - Chiko -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.172.163.86