精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Leji (nothing campares to you)》之銘言: : Roadside的歌詞 : 謝謝!^^ Roadside [Male Voice:] Tell me what I'm supposed to do, With all these leftover feelings of you, 'Cause I don't know, And tell me how I'm supposed to feel, When all these nightmares become real, 'Cause I don't know, [Male Voice:] And I don't think, you see the places inside me that I find you, [Male & Female Voice:] And I don't know, how we separate the lies here from the truth, [Male Voice:] And I don't know, how we woke up one day somehow thought we knew, Exactly what we're supposed to do. [Male & Female Voice:] So leave me, at the Roadside, And hang me, up and out to dry, So leave me, at the Roadside, And hang me, up and out to dry, [Male Voice:] And I don't think, you see the places inside me that I find you, [Male & Female Voice:] And I don't know, how we woke up one day somehow thought we knew, [Male Voice:] Exactly what we're supposed to do. [Male & Female Voice:] So leave me, at the Roadside, And hang me, up and out to dry, So leave me, at the Roadside, And hang me, up and out to dry, [Male Voice:] 'Cause I don't think, you see, the places inside me that I find you, [Male & Female Voice:] And I don't know, how we woke up one day somehow thought we knew, Exactly what we're supposed to do. [Male Voice:] Exactly what to do. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.0.193