精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Troye Sivan - Blue moon [Verse 1] Am I free? Am I wild? Am I dark? Oh I started Started to doubt Doubt this fire Lighting up our lives And it kept me up at night [Pre-Chorus] Crash and burn That's all I know I think that's why I made you go Those three words You were my first I can't help thinking [Chorus] Maybe you were my blue moon? Maybe I let go too soon? Running from what could be So terrified of happy How did I come to lose my blue moon My blue moon [Verse 2] Which one of us went and fucked up You or me, guess it was me Don't know a good thing when its right infront of me 'Cause I'm so numb, what have I become? [Pre-Chorus] Oh, cause' crash and burn That's all I know I think that's why I made you go Those three words You were my first I can't help thinking [Chorus] Maybe you were my blue moon? Maybe I let go too soon? Running from what could be So terrified of happy How did I come to lose my blue moon My blue moon [Pre-Chorus] Crash and burn That's all I know I think that's why I made you go Those three words You were my first I can't help thinking [Chorus] Maybe you were my blue moon? Maybe I let go too soon? Running from what could be So terrified of happy How did I come to lose my blue Maybe you were my blue moon? Maybe I let go too soon? Running from what could be So terrified of happy How did I come to lose my blue moon -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 124.11.164.15 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1531945975.A.F17.html