精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
That Somebody Was You There's been so many times My heart has been broke in two I kept them waiting in line Cause nobody's heart was true For every time I gave into love I would always end up blue And just when I was bound to give up I found myself an angel called you I been waiting a lifetime for somebody to love me like you do Oh yeah Oh yeah I was thinking that I'd always be lonely but God came up with someone like you Oh yeah Just to think I had made up my mind love was over Somebody gave me their love That somebody was you Ooh yeah, babe I told you night after night I prayed for someone like You But no one ever was right They could not compare to you I wasn't sure if I Could endure If things would stay the same I didn't know what God had in store And then He brought your love my way I been waiting a lifetime for somebody to love me like you do yeah, oh yeah Oh yeah I was thinking that I'd always be lonely but God came up with someone like you, yeah Just to think I had made up my mind love was over Somebody gave me their love That somebody was You, you, you baby.... I been waiting a lifetime for somebody to love me like you do, babe Oh yeah I was thinking that I'd always be lonely but God came up with somebody like You, you, you, you Just to think I had made up my mind love was over All over (Somebody gave me their love) Somebody gave me their love (Somebody gave me their love) Went in my heart and gave me love (Somebody gave me their love) Somebody gave me..... That somebody was you Only you Yeah That somebody was you You That somebody was You Only you That somebody was You, you, you.... Only you Only you That somebody was you. ========== P.S.這首歌是收錄在KENNY G的專輯裡的 -- 歡迎大家光臨 中央情報局cia.twbbs.org.tw 憶蓮板!! Sandy, 鏗鏘玫瑰隨風飛翔! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: ppp5739.on.bell