精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《gwendless (望月無願)》之銘言: : 這是從一段別人剪的MV聽見的 : 但是用GOOGLE關鍵辭找 QUICK BOMB LYRICS結果找不出東西來= = : 請問有沒有人知道這首歌名或者作者的 謝謝喔~ 自問自答 結果根本是我聽錯了= = 原歌名為 Click Click Boom 歌手為Saliva 以下為歌詞 Come on, Come on! Come on, Come on! All those Saturdays, when kids go out and play Yo I was up in my room I let the stereo blaze Wasn't faded, not jaded, just a kid with a pad and pen And a big imagination All this, I seek, I find I push the envelope to the line Make it, break it Take it, until I’m overrated! Click Click Boom! I'm comin' down on the stereo, hear me on the radio Click Click Boom! I'm comin' down with the new style and you know it's buck wild Click Click Boom! I'm on the radio station TOUR around the nation leaving the scene in devastation What the hell is wrong with me? My mom and dad weren't perfect But still you don't hear no cryin' ass bitchin' from me Like there seems to be on everybody's CD So just sit back and relax And let me have your head for a minute I can show you somethin' in it That has yet to be preceded, oh yeah! Click Click Boom! I'm comin' down on the stereo, hear me on the radio Click Click Boom! I'm comin' down with the new style and you know it's buck wild Click Click Boom! I'm on the radio station Tour around the nation, Leavin' the scene in devastation Why have I clouded up my mind Why's my mother always right And will I make it to the end Or will I crawl away and die Click Click Boom! Click Click Boom! Click Click Boom! Click Click Boom! All those Saturdays, when kids go out and play Yo I was up in my room I let the stereo blaze Those Saturdays, when kids go out and play Yo I was up in my room I let the stereo blaze It's all inside of me It's all inside of me It's all inside of me It's all inside of my head It's all inside of me It's comin' over me It's all inside of me It's all inside my head! Yeah! Click Click Boom! I'm comin' down on the stereo, hear me on the radio Click Click Boom! I'm comin' down with the new style and you know it's buck wild Everybody, everybody come on! Come on, comon Everybody come on! Come on, comon Click Click Boom! Come on, comon Everybody come on! Come on, comon Click Click Boom! Come on, comon Everybody come on! Come on, comon Click Click Boom! Come on, comon Everybody come on! Come on, comon Click Click Boom! -- =頭文字D Arcade Ver.3= ID :ムガン 車種:Toyota MR-2 G-Limited [SW20] (黑) 積分:1076萬 對戰Lv.27,走り屋Lv.29 home course:秋名(下り),time attack 3'01"016 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.117.63