精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I'll show you what it takes to feed my mind While you go through reading all my signs It was a lovely day When everything was everywhere And our love came into season I didn't know you, life's little dreams you pushed aside Can we take two to see those eyes we love to hide At night alone in bed With someone else's head And our love came into season Take time to make yourself feel good And you do whatever you want Cause you can now in my world Making up for losing so much time Cause you can now in my world We want to take a little walk down this route you know I'm not scared to Cause we get back, we can take it real slow Another lovely day When everything was everywhere And our love came into season Take time and make yourself feel good And you do whatever you want Cause you can now in my world Making up for losing so much time Cause you can now in my world I'm gonna make you feel all right I'm gonna make you hold on tight Hold on tight Take time to make yourself feel good And you do whatever you want Cause you can now in my world Making up for losing so much time Cause you can now in my world Take time to make yourself feel good And you do whatever you want Cause you can now in my world Making up for losing ... so much time Cause you can now in my world you can now in my world you can now -- 暴力是不能解決問題的,但是可以解決你! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.107.83